• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question With Skylake MotherBoard is the best for gaming?

chrispredatorhd

Novice Member
I got a Gigabyte GTX 970ti With I core 6700k already but its so dificult to find a motherboard i need ur help!
Normaly i use my pc for gaming (main) and some editing

witch one u think will be the best? (or recommend me something)

1.Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7

2.Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1

3.Asus Z170-A

4.Asus Z170-DELUXE

Sorry for my bad english

shil

Built a 3 Skylake systems with the Asus ROG Z170 VIII Hero and its a very nice bit of kit. Not a had a single problem with any of them. For the price bracket these are hard to beat. :)

12109286_880999975319086_438344327772301123_n.jpg

discover

Chris do you have a GTX 980Ti or a 970? There isn't a 970Ti. All the Z170 boards are pretty good and if your doing a black/white theme you should have a look at the MSI Z170 Krait or Asus Z170-A.

chrispredatorhd

Novice Member
I got 970 , thanx you maybe i will go with the Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 or with Asus Z170-A

But its really difficult to find out what its more important , SATA ports? , SLI , LED's , Color , Overclock ability , And the most important to be able to have it for years no just for one year!

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
So what if i build a white/black setup? :(

i thin kyou would be looking at the krait.

personally i worry about performance and bang for buck 1st, but the krait certainly looks the part if you have the matching gpu etc

MSI unveils Krait Z170: Intel’s ‘Skylake’ platform goes white

i think it was custompc a few months ago had this one in their mag. iirc (do check before splashing cash as i may be wrong) the krait was ok iirc, but its no Hero. it is cheaper tho.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom