I am considering selling my Pioneer 59-AVi in exchange for the Denon 5910. I'm not sure if it would be worth it though, with the first next-gen players probably only 6-8 months away... How do you guys feel about this? Would you justify an upgrade from a Pioneer-Elite to the Denon flagship at this point so late in the game? I don't really have any major basis for wanting to upgrade, apart from an issue with layer changes on the Pioneer which I find unacceptable. I'm hoping the Denon might offer better resolution with PAL-NTSC sourced playback and with the addition of SACD output, it just seems like an overall stronger contender than my current Pioneer. What's your opinion? Would you sooner wait to see what new hardware is on the horizon for next generation formats or take the plunge now in favor of hopefully obtaining an overall better playback for your home theater? My main impulse to upgrade at this point is that the Pioneer is relagtively new... 3 months max and still under warranty. I think it's a 3-year extended warranty. It's professionally chip-set modded for all-region NTSC/PAL playback and the casing and paneling is all brand new. I figure I could easily repackage it ll up with the original box, manuals, warranty cards and remote and put it up on Ebay for a good $1000 U.S. + shipping. I have another mid-range JVC to unload also which could probably pull me in another $200 US. I'd already be more than halfway towards the Denon... but is it worth the money? I haven't Googled any comparison reviews between the 59-AVi and the 5910 yet, but I just wanted to get your opinions on the matter. What do you guys think - enjoy my current set-up for the next few months and than take in all options, or hell yeah lose the Pioneer and go for the 5910!?