Wishing You All a Very COD Christmas

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, its almost time to sneak off early from work and get ready for the chrimbo madness. I just wnated to wish all of you out there (even the dickscoping sympathists out there :D) a brilliant Christmas! All being well I`ll get back online tonight and get back on COD.

All the best chaps! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you too Al. Just don't forget those of us that are going to be working over the Christmas period!

Merry Christmas to you too Al. Just don't forget those of us that are going to be working over the Christmas period!

Indeed, my prayers will be with you all while I`m getting stuffed on chocolates and whiskey ;-)

Have a great Christmas Al and everyone else from the COD forum, hope Santa comes all over you. See you online over the holidays no doubt. :thumbsup:

May you all have lots of noobs to tube:D

And people to QS :rotfl:

@Al, You can equip the HBS to a Sniper for your Corner Camping ;)

Merry Codmas :thumbsup:

And people to QS :rotfl:

@Al, You can equip the HBS to a Sniper for your Corner Camping ;)

Merry Codmas :thumbsup:

The bloody cheek. i`ll see you online over christmas and teach you some manners son. ho ho ho! :rotfl:

Merry Christmas lads. :thumbsup:

Only 2 days before its noob slaying time lol.

Merry Christmas to you all, I unfortunately will be a Christmas noob, may get a chance to play MW3 for the first time tonight on my new Christmas pressie i got myself today.

It's great being Santa:thumbsup:

alan280170 said:
Merry Xmas from work in Asia, what a **** christmas it's going to be for me.;)

Merry Xmas
Stop whingeing if your lucky you'll sweat your way down to your fighting weight 20st ;)

Welcome to MW3 Christmas noobs...kill you later. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom