1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wires behind plasmas

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by howies, Nov 25, 2003.

1. howies

howies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have cut channels out of the wall behind my plasma that i am waiting for (new pio) .so there is only going to be 2 cables actually going to the plasma 1 power and 1 signal cable. the media box is going to be in the room directly above the plasma, so i have channelled the wall streight down the middle of where the plasma is going to go. my friend then said will the power cable interfear with the pic with it going streight down the middle of the plasma. and will it interfear with the signal cable. to which i had no answer. so i thought i would ask you guys.

2. mikeycrawford

mikeycrawford
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    When I looked in currys they had 2 leads going from the media box to the plasma (in addition to the power). Presumably one is the signal, and the other is to do with the infrared.

3. howies

howies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ah so there is another cable as well. so does anyone think that i should run all the cables down the same channel or make seperate ones. and does anyone know if the power cable run behind the plasma will affect the pic?

4. Jasonjo

Jasonjo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112