• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

wireless with 3g

chaz

Help :lease: i have 2 i phones one which is 3gs which is great good on everthing including wireless but my old 3g phone which i had no trouble before changing broadband which i gave to the wife is ok but for one thing the wireless comes and goes more go than comes. I have gone over to O2 broadband where as before i was with BT i did not seem to have any trouble with the signail then when i was with BT.also with O2 my broadband i get faster download speed if that has got anything to do with it. I must admit i have updated the software on the i phone for her i have also done a reboot to no aval.

Last edited:

chaz

forgot to mention the old girls has sim card only in the I phone 3g with the add on shes not on contract she is on simplcty

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom