• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wireless UExxD6500ZF

mest

Standard Member
Hello, I've recently buy a Samsung UE40D6500ZF which is an 3D LED tv - everything works fine but I have a curious problem with wireless devices - the problem is when I stay much time near an wireless source, I start to have head hack - So what I've done was open the TV and disconnect a wire from the PCB board that goes to wi-fi antenna. I think the wire was the correct one, because I can't configure wireless network anymore, besides I've found the 3D glasses that came with the TV, was still working (maybe is a Bluetooth device).
Does anyone have a schematics or block diagram for this TV or similar like 7 series or 8 series so I can check the wired connections??

Regards,
Miguel

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I can't tell which country you're in but if you were in the UK you've invalidated your guarantee by opening the Tv!
What on earth is " head hack"?

mest

Standard Member
headaches - (sorry for bad writing) - yes I know that guarantee issue, but anyone know how to get electronic schema from the main board??

JayCee

Distinguished Member
There's surely an option within the Tv menu to switch on/off wi-fi?
Do you know Bluetooth is also wireless?

mest

Standard Member
No there is no way from menu to disable this wi-fi option, because of 3D glasses SSG-3050GB (bluetooth - 2.4GHz) I suppose is always on - so if I find all the wired connections to antenna, I'll disable the wireless feature.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
mest said:
No there is no way from menu to disable this wi-fi option, because of 3D glasses SSG-3050GB (bluetooth - 2.4GHz) I suppose is always on - so if I find all the wired connections to antenna, I'll disable the wireless feature.

Wi-fi and Bluetooth both use the 2.4ghz band so if you don't get headaches using the 3d glasses then the wi-fi can't be responsible for your headaches.

mest

Standard Member
Thats correct, wifi and bluetooth use same frequency but different power - were can I find diagram boards for this LED TV???

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom