Wireless Surround - Any Recommendations?

R

rm_is

I'm looking for an all in one system with wireless rear speakers. I'm not having much joy with finding a decent review.

Are these any good and if so, can you recommend a decent set to go for. So far I am considering the Panasonic SC-HT545W but I cannot find any reviews anywhere.

I just bought an HD ready TV (Panasonic TH37PX60) so something with HDMI/Upscaling would be a useful bonus!

Thanks

R

rm_is

Thanks for that . . . plugging the speakers in would not be a problem. It's just that there is no easy way to get the wires across the room (wood floors!). I do like the yahaha speakers though and if I have no joy with a wireless system, I'll probably go for them.

Bourner

Novice Member
What about these...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking around for a similar system at the moment. Particulary interested in these as can't hide cables to the rear speakers. The only thing that is putting me off is i've just received the BT home hub and am worried about WiFi interferance.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...lance&n=560798

R

rm_is

Link is not working.

Are you looking at the Logitech Speakers?

brianmcdermott2

Novice Member
HAd a look at this myself - WiFi routers work at 2.4GHZ, the Panny 545 wireless transmitter at same frequency so can expect probs if others operate at same freq.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom