1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Sub

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by whitegsd, Jul 12, 2005.

1. whitegsd

whitegsd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I'm looking at making my sub wireless as I can no longer position it where the current cable comes out from under the floor. I was looking at the buttkicker RF BK-LINK, does anybody know if these are any good and where you can obtain one in the UK ? Also if purchased from the good old US of A do you know if the AC adapters will be o.k. over here in Blighty ? Or anybody knows of anything similar that would do the trick please let me know.

Cheers

2. u32t5645

u32t5645

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just gave Guitammer a quick call. The RF Link wants 9vdc. It comes with a 120vac/9vdc adapter. You can replace that adapter with a 220vac/9vdc adapter 500mv (should be common on your side of the pond) and you will be good to go.
    :smashin:

If you snag one of those critters, please post back here and let us know how it worked out.

3. whitegsd

whitegsd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for that. I'll have a scout around on the net and try and find a retailer that ships to the UK. As soon as I have it setup I'll post some results back. Could be a few weeks though, with shipping etc....