1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless speakers for 32PW9527

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by davidgirecourt, Apr 23, 2003.

1. davidgirecourt

davidgirecourt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

Does anyone knows where I can find the wireless set, are they any good, sureley there must be a wire?

Help

David

2. lespaton

lespaton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I imagine you could order them from a Phillips TV dealer.
    They are "wireless" only in respect of the connection from the TV to the speakers. One of the speakers plugs into the mains supply, the other is connected to the first by a length of speaker cable. The active speaker (the one plugged into the mains) can be designated either L or R by a switch.

3. davidgirecourt

davidgirecourt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

i'll buy a pair and see how it goes.

Cheers

4. Jamiethorpe

Jamiethorpe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had a pair of these that were supplied with my PP+9617 (which has since been swapped for an FQ80 due to the infamous black bars)..
    The speakers were OK, I thought the (nearly) wireless solution made for a neater living room.
    My only gripe was that they would momentarily cut out when someone entered the room and happened to walk in between the TV and the speakers:(

5. davidgirecourt

davidgirecourt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jamie

I'll have the speakers delivered tomorrow. I did read a lot about the black bars but never had any prob with my screen so far!!!

6. Jamiethorpe

Jamiethorpe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you've not got the black bars then you've been very lucky?!
    My 32PW9617 was a cracking TV and I was loathe to give up on it for a Sony, but I just couldn't get a set without the black bars problem.

7. davidgirecourt

davidgirecourt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got my speakers an hour ago but I am at work, look forward to install them. I did think before buying my screen but never realized that the problem was so important.