Wireless recommendations please

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by quacker, Jan 17, 2008.

1. quacker

quacker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Have a Sony DAV-S300 (I think) with all the speakers, receiver etc. It is boxed and put away at the moment. This was my only previous attempt at "Home Entertainment". Super sound, bass, surround, and even a built in AM/FM tuner. - But man those wires!

Skip forward a few years, and I read on these forums about wireless setups - obviously suits my needs. I am also in the process of picking a new LCD TV (Probably a Panasonic LXD70 32in).

Please advise what might be a good way to start. Are these all-in-ones suitable for any TV - i.e. could I use it with my existing Sony 24in wide CRT to begin with? - the idea of wireless greatly appeals, and while I read the archives of this forum to learn more and get to grips with the technology please feel free to advise.

At present have the Sony but will be getting LCD, Virgin+ & a PS2 (not much of a gamer really, more a movie & footy fan. Not overly bothered about gaming, but HD TV & especially sound appeals.

THanks

Steve

2. quacker

quacker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Alternatively, can anyone at least tell me what I need - if not an all in one the components needed and any specifics for putting them all together - please advise to prevent me wasting money on what is not needed.

:lease: