Wireless no longer working after fresh install?

Sparky83

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been having problems with my laptop for a little while now so decided to do a fresh install of windows and wipe everything else.

I have now done this and the laptop works much better than before, quicker etc. Anyway, when i tried to connect to the inter wirelessly it says it cant and i need to install the drivers for it.

I have looked on the internet for them and thought i had found them but i have done what it said do but it still dont work.

The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1818.

If anyone can help that would be great,

Cheers
Shawn

Last edited:
What would you expect it to be called as nothing stands out to me.

Hi,

i looked on there website but couldnt really find what i was after. I thought at one point i'd found something and downloaded it but after extracting it didnt work.??

Please mention your OS next time in order to get a solution.http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html
There's automatic driver update.Or select win XP or VIsta and try to find the wireless adapter driver.
It's usually in zip format so U need to unpack first and then find the file that say's setup.exe and click on it.Installation should begin.You may need to restart your laptop after the installation is finished.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom