Wireless in outbuilding


Active Member
I’ve got a BT home hub in my house. I’ve got an outbuilding in the garden. There is an Ethernet connection in the outbuilding then hard wired connections to my av equipment working of a tp link 5 port extension. I want to have a wireless signal in the outbuilding so I can do some work from home out there on an iPad and laptop. What equipment do I need to do this? (I’m clueless about these things).


Well-known Member
You just need a wireless access point connected to the Ethernet connection, assuming that Ethernet connection goes to the BT home hub.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New Denon AV Products, HDMI 2.1, 8K, DTS:X Pro Sound Q&A with Denon Product Specialists
Top Bottom