1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Home Cinema?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Hobbess253, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Hobbess253

Hobbess253

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Sony DAVS home cinema system which has been great in my wee flat but I am about to move to a nice big loft style apartment (30ft by 30ft room) This means my TV will be sitting in the corner and my sofas will be in the middle of the room. The floor is wood! How do i get my wires out to the rear speakers without taping them to the floor or some other bodge job?

Is there a wireless adaptor or system for home cinema?

Is there a funky hidey cable thing which can disguise cables on wood?

Or do I just need to stick my Davs with 5.1 somewhere else and get a new front speaker only set?

2. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been listening to the kef kit100 in great detail, I was hoping it would be complete rubbish but, although not the best surround effect in the world it will suprise you, try a demo if you can live with the asking price (£1200).
    Otherwise you have two other possibilities routing the cables into the walls or Pioneer offer a fairly basic DVD/AV system which is going for a good price with a single wireless rear speaker that only needs mains! It is worth about £300 as a dvd/av system and can probably be found for less (Pioneer DCS515).