ianbatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Which wireless headset for around £100.00
To buy ?

Regards

Ian

Last edited:
Get the Sony Wireless 2.0 currently £49.99 in most places. I can't recommend them enough, sound is amazing.

Get the Sony Wireless 2.0 currently £49.99 in most places. I can't recommend them enough, sound is amazing.
I've got a pair of them myself. Really awesome headphones for the price.

A lot of places are doing pretty decent deals on them too at the minute :)

Another thumbs up for the Sony headset.

Me and my brother both bought them from Tesco. £47.

Great headphones!!! And at this price... a no brainer!!

There's 21 reviews on that Tesco link you posted?

I went with the Lucidsound LS30 a few days ago as they were £79.99 at Argos (now back to £129.99). I've had the Sony's also and while the LS30s are only stereo I still prefer them - at £79.99 they would have been my choice, but now the price gap is back to £80 its not clear cut by a long way. (I found the Sony ones uncomfortable but most seem not too ;) )

I have the sony golds (since release). I think the sound quality and ability to upload different profiles for different games is pretty good. They can also be used wired by plugging into the controller.

Just be careful when handling though as plenty of complaints about the hinges breaking.

Sony headset is by far the best, plus it is the official one so you also install the app from the playstation store and set it to the game you are playing, truly amazing.

Bought the Sony ones to use with vr after someone recorded them for it and found they don't work. Gutted.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom