• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Wireless headset for specs wearer

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
So looking for the above for between £50-£100. Some I've seen 'look' like the pads will be soft enough to shape to spectacle arms, but hoping someone out there has some first-hand recommendations.

Gordon B

Possibly out of your price range but I use Astro A50 Gen 3's. Perfect fit even when wearing glasses. I've used Astro's for years, A40 and A50 Gen 1 and had no issues.

I see no reason why A20's wouldn't be the same and you can pick a set of those up with your budget.

Last edited:

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Possibly out of your price range but I use Astro A50 Gen 3's. Perfect fit even when wearing glasses. I've used Astro's for years, A40 and A50 Gen 1 and had no issues.

I see no reason why A20's wouldn't be the same and you can pick a set of those up with your budget.

Not bought anything yet so will certainly keep the A20's under consideration :smashin:.

Gordon B

Just bought a set for my son for his birthday for next week. He wears glasses so I'll ask him what they are like.

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Go to pc world and try them on. Game also have a good selection.

pretty much all over the ear type are fine with glasses these days, plenty padding.

Voids are what i wear.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom