Wireless headphones suggestions?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by joffy, Feb 4, 2018.

1. joffy

joffy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Been using the AKG Y45-BT's which I thought were good, but they have become rather uncomfortable.
    Mainly listen from a phone while commuting, at the gym.

So what do you guys recommend? I find in-ear uncomfortable, over-ear look too bulky and silly when out n about? So ideally on-ear, comfortable and decent sound, build quality. £150ish price limit.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. dannnielll

dannnielll

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +931
    Me I hate on ear. They push against the ear lobes. My preference at home is the big bulky overears type i am very happy with my Sony MDR 1 . If I didn't have them , much taken by sennensesen momentum or other equivalent sennheisser models. But I have no problem with the sennheisser in ear cx5 either for comfort, external noise reduction and they don't fall out .. they are also have a superb sound. I have a Sony music player with its own specific earphones and they are also very comfortable even lieing on a pillow...

3. joffy

joffy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks. I think wired might give me better options. Any over-ear thats not too bulky for outside use?