1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless headphones - several in one room

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by bunglenutter, Aug 26, 2005.

1. bunglenutter

bunglenutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I'm trying to get three sets of wireless headphones to operate in one place simultaneously and independently. I have 3 sets of Sennheiser RS120 headphones with 3 selectable RF channels in the region of 864MHz. Two work OK at the same time, but using 3 causes interference. I would like to find another headset that operates on a different frequency - I have seen variants of the RS120 that operate on 925MHz but I can't find anywhere to get these.

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get one set of wireless headphones that operate on a different carrier frequency?

Thanks

2. bunglenutter

bunglenutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Come on guys, help me out here :lease:

3. sound_05

sound_05

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, you will never be able to get these headphones to work independantly of each other. You should be receiving a bad signal from two!

The only other way you could do this is by purchasing an in-ear radio kit for about £600 each from Sennheiser or another manufacturer!

You can however, run unlimited headphones from one transmitter, but that will limit you to one audio track at a time.