1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless earphones with a wireless network

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Chris123643, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Chris123643

Chris123643

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i recently bought some £30 Philips wireless ear phones, i loved them when i 1st had them aside from a faint hissing when there was a quiet point in a movie etc, but for the price i can live with that. a few days after i had these headphones we installed a wireless network which really messed them up... there is now a loud non-constant hissing sound that’s really bad, and sound it only coming out of one ear... i think i will return the headphones as they are only a week old, i really want a good pair of earphones so does anyone have any suggestions for around £50. and does anyone have a working pair of wireless earphones with a wireless network set up, cheers.

2. Chris123643

Chris123643

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i found out that it wasnt the wireless network causing the problem... by brother changed some settings on the computer that caused the unwanted sounds...he has now put it back how it was and they work fine again now.