wireless digital photo frame

Monty Burns

Hi Guys

Not sure if the right section, sorry!

I'm looking for a wireless digital photo frame. I currently have all my photo's on a PC which can be accessed either via SMB or through Windows Media Centre and I'd like to get these on to a photo display in the house. Ideally I would like it to prioritise the PC photo's and then fall back to an SD card when the PC is not on.

Obviously I would like a good quality screen (the priority) and then as large as I can get with my £100 budget. I don't think i'm bothered about the resolution just as long as the picture looks good (all the pictures will be scaled anyway down from the 5mp+ pictures we have).

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

ScottR

Standard Member
Hi Guys

Not sure if the right section, sorry!

I'm looking for a wireless digital photo frame. I currently have all my photo's on a PC which can be accessed either via SMB or through Windows Media Centre and I'd like to get these on to a photo display in the house. Ideally I would like it to prioritise the PC photo's and then fall back to an SD card when the PC is not on.

Obviously I would like a good quality screen (the priority) and then as large as I can get with my £100 budget. I don't think i'm bothered about the resolution just as long as the picture looks good (all the pictures will be scaled anyway down from the 5mp+ pictures we have).

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Did you find one?

Monty Burns

Oh yeah, lots ... just google. Problem is, are they any good? THATS the question i would like answered with someones experiences (on here)

lead

I bought my wife a digital photoframe last Christmas and a few weeks later we just stopped using it. I'm convinced it's because it was too much of a faff to continually update the CF card with pictures. I'm now wishing I'd bought a wi-fi version so it could just drag pictures from my NAS. So good luck with your search and I'll be interested to see what you end up with.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom