Question Wireless DAC to connect PC to hi-fi

Phonophobe

Novice Member
Reaction score
I want to connect my laptop to my hi-fi so that any audio that normally comes out of my laptop speakers is played through the hi-fi. That would mostly be music mp3 320kbps but also would include youtube, streaming, radio, games etc.

I'm looking for a wireless solution under £300.

Any ideas?

You've put this in the wrong forum, in saying that all you need is a 3.5mm stereo jack lead plugged in to your laptop to a stereo Bluetooth transmitter/receiver with the receiver connected to the AUX in on your Hi-Fi.
Check Amazon.co.uk and others.

Thanks for your suggestion JayCee.

I had heard that bluetooth could not handle the bandwidth for high quality sound? Also, I would like to bypass the laptop sound card if possible for better quality.

Which forum should I post this in?

I have a netbook with bluetooth adapter (built in bluetooth would have been better) and a cheap £15 MAGINON BTR-1 bluetooth Hi-Fi receiver from Aldi and it works brilliantly. I have also checked it with tablet using flac format and the quality is fine.

I did make the mistake of buying a bluetooth adapter from poundland and they will not work with bluetooth audio profiles without the sound breaking up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom