Wireless controller

According to the xbox website:

Precision engineering: The Wireless Controller is precise, accurate, and has the same speed and responsiveness as its wired brother.

Is this definitely true? I was expecting there to at least be some loss of reponsivness and speed.

Pooon

If there was why would anyone use it!!!! the same thing goes for the wavebird for the GC, just as good as a wired one, minus the vibration effect

PooonTang said:
If there was why would anyone use it!!!! the same thing goes for the wavebird for the GC, just as good as a wired one, minus the vibration effect
Becasue it has no wires. I'm not saying I was expecting a massive difference, just a small amount.

Pooon

I hear what your saying , but games are all about reactions, so if your using a product that doesn't react as quickly as another your not going to use it are you. Imagine if your playing PES5 and when you press the tackle button at the same time as someone else, but they are using a wired one, but they win the tackle as thier player responded quicker, your not going to use the wireless one are you

brain_stew

Microsoft wouldn't be including a wireless controller with their console and be pushing wireless if the controllers weren't as precise as wired ones. As has been said, the Wavebird showed that wireless controllers can be done with zero lag.

J

JayList

Michaelknell said:
According to the xbox website:

Precision engineering: The Wireless Controller is precise, accurate, and has the same speed and responsiveness as its wired brother.

Is this definitely true? I was expecting there to at least be some loss of reponsivness and speed.
I had a wireless controller for xbox and Gamecube. Never noticed any differance in speed. I use a wireless mouse for BF2, no differance there either.

The only differance is my kids don;t walk past the controller knocking it out.

Sounds good. i've had a wireless controller for my PS2 which I think was infa red. It was useless. You had to have it at 90 degrees to the port at all times.

M

mal60908

Michaelknell said:
How do I put my gamertag (I've just signed up) into my sig properly?
Go to my settings, edit profile and just enter your gamertag at the bottom where is says: xbox live gamertag.

Cowden_harley

no you haven't. Go to your profile and enter you GT exactly how it is. save changes and voila

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme