Wireless Controller + 2 games 24.99 on play

Blimey - that is a good deal... gutted that I can't actually take advantage of it as I already have everything on offer :rolleyes:

Well, I'm getting an XBox 360 for Christmas but don't think it'll have an extra controller or PGR3, so this is a bargain. Thanks a lot.

Nice one, I'm guessing the controller is 3rd party...

Don't believe it, added it to my basked, had to change my credit card details, then it was gone :( Did anyone order? Like to know if you got the deal out of interest.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Don't believe it, added it to my basked, had to change my credit card details, then it was gone :( Did anyone order? Like to know if you got the deal out of interest.

Yes mine is in packing. This years sale isn't very good apart from the odd bargain its very tame. I'm waiting for the sale in gamestation and game after christmas to stock up on games

Annoyed as I was on hold for 20 mins to gamestation to cancel before I ordered. GRRRRR one of those days (gave up and sent cancellation email, poo!)

Mine is still on order taken.

I hate these ebay merchants who will grab as many of these deals as possible just to make a buck, go out to work and earn it you :censored: Then the genuine buyers get left in the cold and the site takes them down.

Same happened few weeks ago when woolies had the Hard drives at like £30 and people on another forum were openly saying they ordered 5-10 etc and i struggled to even get one for my cousin who needed it for actual use and not to make money.

Mine is still on order taken.

I hate these ebay merchants who will grab as many of these deals as possible just to make a buck, go out to work and earn it you :censored: Then the genuine buyers get left in the cold and the site takes them down.

Same happened few weeks ago when woolies had the Hard drives at like £30 and people on another forum were openly saying they ordered 5-10 etc and i struggled to even get one for my cousin who needed it for actual use and not to make money.

Agree whole heartedly with you. Especially bad for the parents tyring to get a wii for their kids which the promised they would, and they'll have to spend £££'s to get one if at all from some :censored::censored::censored::censored: ebayer loser. Ethically wrong, just don't understand some people who try to make a few hundred pounds like that. I do believe in what goes around comes around...

hmmmmm i have no problem pre ordering and getting a console to do with as you want agter all thats just being organised, but buying in bulk to make a quick buck is plain greedy.

if it was me with an offer like that, i personally would limit it to 1 per order.

IF i was a shop, but made a genuine pricing error, BUT decided to honour it out of good customer services, not only would i limit it to 1 per person like they usually do, but i would ONLY honour orders where there was 1 item in the order, thereby shafting people who take the ******.

A few years back i got a brand new gamecube with pokemon for £30.

it was an error but Tescos honoured 1 item per order (which i made).

people were moaning that they didnt get the 10 they wanted, that would have been a prime example of where i would love telling said people to bugger off you get nowt, but honouring the geniune peoples ;)

yep, sorry i meant the people that buy bulk are the ones who tick me off too, like on ebay where you see 5 or 6 wii's stacked on top of eachother. The people that preorder and get organised, fair play, specially the ones who queue day and night for one outside a store.

People who managed to get one has your order status changed ? Mine is still on order taken and its the longest its stayed like that for me before usually it goes onto being packed or some variation of that pretty quickly. Not expecting the thing before xmas or anything.

Still no bids. Probably would have been better off selling them separately. He only has 2 for sale he probably could of cleaned them out if he had wanted.

People who managed to get one has your order status changed ? Mine is still on order taken and its the longest its stayed like that for me before usually it goes onto being packed or some variation of that pretty quickly. Not expecting the thing before xmas or anything.

Mine is in packing. Ordered about a minute after i posted the offer this morning:)

Mine still says "Order Taken" too and i ordered mine 10:30 this morning. Usually, "in stock" items start getting "packed" within an hour. I have a feeling there's a stewards enquiry at Play at the moment!!

Mine still says "Order Taken" too and i ordered mine 10:30 this morning. Usually, "in stock" items start getting "packed" within an hour. I have a feeling there's a stewards enquiry at Play at the moment!!
Seems like it, i do hope they honour the deal but they have no obligation to do so if it was a mis-price.

My order went in at 9:50 ish so all we can do is wait and hope :)

Cmon play ive spend well over 2 grand with you over the years :devil:

I would laugh my pants off if they dont send them. It would be worth losing out so that bloke on ebay gets screwed.:clap:

Just had the "your item has been posted" email. Might get this and my pizza oven (cant resist a bargain) before christmas:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom