Wireless AV transmitting from PC

F

fred107

Hi all, I'm new here and I have a direct problem with transmitting video/sound from PC to a TV.
I connected a wireless [Elro] AV transmitter to my PC, via the graphic card [a Leadtec Winfast 310TD My ViVo] to get vid's and sound on my TV at a distance form 10 mtr. away from te PC.
But I can't get any image or sound on the telly. The Transmitter/receiver works without a problem with DVD to TV !! -> so it isnt's the Transmitting :).

According to me I did connect everything as it should be.
Can anyonne help me out ??
Fred :lease:

I assume your output from your PC is via the video out from your graphics card? Have you checked to see if your PC is set up to pass output through the VGA port and the Video port?

Hi Brain man/women, thanks for your reply to my problem -> I didn't check it the set up , but mayby you can help me out. :smashin:

I had a similar issue, in Windows XP, right click on your desktop and select properties. Click on the settings tab (top far right), and click on the Advanced button. This is where it varies between card makers, but you should have something like a "Leadtec Winfast 310TD" Tab, or a display tab. Search in these tabs for 'Monitor output'. By default it is always VGA or similar. On mine I have the option to select TV/video out and VGA out. Where the pc monitor screen is also shows on the TV/video out screen. Does that help?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom