Wireless Audio Video Sender (UC-AV10)

irishiiiii66

Novice Member
Hi, I purchased a Total Control UC-AV10 Wireless Audio Video Sender and I cannot get it to work from my sky box (not sky+ box). I am getting no picture or sound and I have the transmitter and receiver less than a 100ft apart. They are both on the same channel and I have the IR on the TV just above the sky box. Can anyone help me please before I bring it back to the shop. Many thanks.

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
What are you getting ? Noise or a black / blue screen ? How are you connecting it to the TV and Sky box?

Need a bit more info to help you really.

vex

Novice Member
Is it in the same room or across several room?

Wireless transmissions are severely hampered by walls.

V.

irishiiiii66

Novice Member
Hi Guys, Thanks a million for your replies to my query however I have sorted it out and it is working perfectly now, again many thanks.

Lor

zoerph

Standard Member
:lease:help me!! I have bought a total control uc-av10 audio/video sender and when I first set it up I had no picture yet great sound, so I turned everything off and on again I had picture but no sound :(. So again I turned everything off and on but its still the same, picture but no sound.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom