Wired in ear headphones with mic for clear calls?

Clueless98

Standard Member
Hi - my partner who teaches online needs a set of wired in ear headphones with a good Mic for clarity while teaching English. Can anyone recommend a set £30 to £50 budget?
Thanks in advance!

Steven

Senior Moderator
Has your partner personal experience of long hours with in ears?

Following on from my posts here, where I blind purchased two budget options from Amazon for remote working,

I much prefer the ear cup headset style versus in ear. Namely as I can move the move the headset to give my ear a rest but can quickly move the ear cup back for an incoming call

There are of course options for two left and right ear cups for stereo sound. I chose mono to help listen out for my housemates and online deliveries :p

I do happen to own in ears (no mic, for music and podcast listening) and I would not want to wear in ears for longer than a couple of hours. Your mileage may vary

Clueless98

Standard Member
Has your partner personal experience of long hours with in ears?

Following on from my posts here, where I blind purchased two budget options from Amazon for remote working,

I much prefer the ear cup headset style versus in ear. Namely as I can move the move the headset to give my ear a rest but can quickly move the ear cup back for an incoming call

There are of course options for two left and right ear cups for stereo sound. I chose mono to help listen out for my housemates and online deliveries :p

I do happen to own in ears (no mic, for music and podcast listening) and I would not want to wear in ears for longer than a couple of hours. Your mileage may vary
Hi, thanks for the reply. She currently uses in ear headphones and the laptop Mic for calls. Just needs the best Mic and in ear combination. Have followed your link and it's much appreciated!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom