Wired headphones to TV without 3.5 mm(TVs remote control and volume)

ultras

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. How can i connect WIRED HEADPHONES to my TV that does not have a 3.5 mm port so that i can perform volume control with my TVs remote control??? Can optical out or HDMI arc? I know of a DAC variant that has its own remote, also a wireless variant but due to the audio delay problems they are out of the question! just wired!!!

This is what one professional audiophile declared the worst thing and not to buy. Produces horrible sound !!! Is it at least known that the volume is controlled by tv remote ???

On lesser systems the volume is turned up to make dialog legible, then back down because louder parts sound bad and this repeats.

Both problems are resolved on a good system.

I have not touched the volume control in the last 150hrs On my headphone system.

If you just want to use the headphones for late night TV listening the sound quality will probably be perfectly acceptable.
If your (Un-named Brand/Model) TV has a “TV Sound output” option in it’s sound menu settings the volume can probably be controlled with the TV remote.
In any case you can try it and return it at no cost if you buy from Amazon.

On lesser systems the volume is turned up to make dialog legible, then back down because louder parts sound bad and this repeats.

Both problems are resolved on a good system.

I have not touched the volume control in the last 150hrs On my headphone system.
any suggestion for a good system for sure ???

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom