1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wire in the blood

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Tardis, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Tardis

Tardis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Please help.

Can someone fill me in with the beginning of “Wire in the blood” that was shown last Thursday (12/02). I asked the dreaded in-laws to record it for me but as usual no bloody beginning of the programme.

On my tape the programme starts where Robson Green helps a women wearing a light blue anorak down from a white van (I think it is) standing next to a WPC and he say’s to the women “ Tell us what you remember, take your time” then the next shot is where the camera pans over some hills and a helicopter appears.

The next scene is where you some guy is covering a girl in a white jacket with earth in a shallow grave. How much have I missed approx and could someone fill in the beginning for me.

Much appreciate any input.

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,044
    I wasn’t paying much attention but from what I remember you did not miss much.
    SPOILER:
    Some students were having a drink at a bar, one of the girls separates from the group and goes to catch a bus and it shows her at the bus stop/shelter (the camera view is from across the road) it then shows a bus passing the stop and it does not stop, when it has passed the shelter is empty. The next you se the girl is tied to a chair and her hair is being cut.
    When they found her body there was an other close by.

3. Tardis

Tardis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Thanks Garrett.

According to my tape counter I got 1 hr 8 mins of the show.