Wipeout Tournament - Round 1 Match 4

Floor Tom

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought i'd start a different thread for arranging our race, easier than all the meetings doing it in one thread and getting confusing. If everyone posts what times they can make then we can arrange the race to suit everyone. I'v taken what people have said in the other thread already and added it and will keep this first post up to date.

1-sparced (H)
2-Brum1875 weekdays from 8pm
3-Blood-trump Weekdays from 8pm
4-NightHawk123
5-hanksey Tonight tonight clan match 10pm, tomorrow grid race 9-11pm other than that any other time
6-floor_tom Mon-Thur 8pm onwards
7-bik3rluke
8-Adcook most nights after 8pm except Wednesdays after 9:30pm

Last edited:
The tournament is already arranged, this is just for arranging one of the races so the first thread doesn't get cluttered with 32 people trying to arrange 4 different races.

Hi there weekdays from 8pm is fine with me :thumbsup:

yeah I'm good for that time. :smashin:

I guess you are refering to the earlier sugestion of wednesday at 8. Cant do that anymore as Adcook cant do wednesdays. Post when you are free and then we can arrange a date to suit everyone. :smashin:

If it helps I can do this wednesday after 9.30pm

I can do Wednesday at 8pm. :smashin:

Hmm, made myself available to tonight (Weds) 8pm but looks like it's not going ahead. I'm available most nights after 8pm- I'll carry on checking this thread to see when a date and time has been confirmed.

Since Sparced is the host do we all need to add him to our friends list so we can join his race?

Hmm, made myself available to tonight (Weds) 8pm but looks like it's not going ahead. I'm available most nights after 8pm- I'll carry on checking this thread to see when a date and time has been confirmed.

Since Sparced is the host do we all need to add him to our friends list so we can join his race?

Yeah,Ive already added him to my friends list.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a date and time for this one :smashin:

Whenever... Let me know.

Maybe tomorrow after 8pm and before midnight?

I hadn't checked the thread and thought it was tonight. I quit playing Burnout and was waiting for something to happen.

Didn't know I was the host either, was that one of the changes to the thread?

Only about three people have added me. Either do it later tonight or will have to be tomorrow.

nothing planned after 8 so no specific time

Everyone seems to be ok with 8pm tomorrow then, is that correct? I have now added scarced as a friend. looking forward to this :smashin:

Yep -- 8pm is cool for me.

Add me: bik3rluke

Ok by me :smashin:

What type of game am I suppose to set up? Short tournament? Which speed, how many tracks? :confused:

If someone can reply I'll set it up around 7:45pm and start at 8pm. If you're not in theres no waiting around.

Make sure you set your filter for Friends.

ROUND ONE 4 TRACKS VENOM 32 Players
* The bottom 2 players in each match are eliminated *
1-VINETA-K || 2-MOA THERMA || 3-METROPIA || 4-ANULPHA PASS

Can someone arrange to have a digi camera ready to take a pic of the results to post up here.

7.45 sharp, Ill be there, unless I forget then I wont...set a reminder on my phone so no excuses!:nono:

ROUND ONE 4 TRACKS VENOM 32 Players
* The bottom 2 players in each match are eliminated *
1-VINETA-K || 2-MOA THERMA || 3-METROPIA || 4-ANULPHA PASS

Can someone arrange to have a digi camera ready to take a pic of the results to post up here.

I know when playing Resistance if you have a USB or Bluetooth PC keyboard and hit print screen it will save you the picture. I'm a Mac user so I can't do it.

The two last players eliminated, is that a option the game can perform or do I have to "kick" them out. If I'm last on the first race and quit that ends the game for everyone else.

Theres too many details that are overlooked on this and I wish I didn't have the responsibility.

You dont have to kick anyone out, we just have the match and post the results then the top six players progress to the next round, the bottom 2 dont

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom