1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wipeout Fusion

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Iancity, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Iancity

Iancity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Just purchased this and there seems to be a problem with the game. I have read that all tracks are available in Arcade mode, yet I can only get the first three, after that all others are blocked. I have even come first in the first three tracks on league mode, but again it does not open the next track. am I missing something or is the game/disk faulty?

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Well the good news is that your game is not faulty - unfortunately, for you, you have a lot of driving to do to unlock the rest of the levels!!;)

(or use a cheat of course, but that kind of defeats the object!)

I love this game - cannot stop playing it!!

All the best,

Lex.

3. Iancity

Iancity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Lex, thanks for that, but what the hell do I have to do. Played the league, came 1st, 5th and 1st and got the subsequent points but no option to upgrade or next tracks etc, just came up with restart league.

Thanks for your help . . . . .

4. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Iancity,

To be nonest I am not exactly sure how it works as I didn't play the 'arcade' mode.
    When I first bought the game I put the arcade mode on and there were only three tracks available.
    I then played the 'challenge' mode and the 'league' mode, most of which I completed - I then tried the arcade mode again and discovered that they had all been unlocked.

I think that once you unlock a track in the league mode it remains unlocked for the arcade mode too.

Hope that is some help...

If not I am sure you will find some cheats on the internet.

All the best,

Lex.

5. Iancity

Iancity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for the advice Lex, however, still unable to get past the three tracks, gonna have to use the cheats you mentioned. BTW have you noticed, or again is it my disc, but no matter where I finish in any race, wether its 1st 3rd 5th or 9th etc I still get the exact same no. of points i.e 15700 for skill, 16000 for damage and end up with 55000 points every single time !
    Is this normal ?