wintv nova-t 909: all I can get is freeview.....

A

andyv3

on a wintv nova-t 909 but i have a dvd player going thro the aerail but i cant seem to get it, i changed the sorce to aerial on the setting but still cant get it can you help me

hi, could you explain in a little more detail, thanks, as i cannot properly understand your setup.

on a wintv nova-t 909 but i have a dvd player going thro the aerail but i cant seem to get it, i changed the sorce to aerial on the setting but still cant get it can you help me

Please correct your title which is meaningless and give as much detail as possible in the body of your message if you want any helpful response.

This is a copied description of the card you mention:

The WinTV Nova-t PCI product is designed for receiving, decoding and displaying Digital Terrestrial Free-to-air broadcasts on a standard Personal Computer. The WinTV Nova-t PCI product can receive and show digital TV (DVB Free-to-Air channels) and allows you to record to the hard disk in MPEG format. This means clearer pictures and sharper sounds, which is the major benefit of Digital TV. The WinTV Nova-t PCI brings the additional benefit of video recording. Utilizing the hard disk inside the PC, WinTV Nova-t PCI will digitally record Free-to-air channels for later viewing.

So, it appears this card is a Freeview receiver. Only. Does that answer your question?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom