Winter filming!

E

essie

Now that we are in the depths of winter with ever dark evenings with absolutely no chance of being outdoors, I am itching to get out there filming...so what sort of stuff are you guys filming these days?

coolmp3

I Know what you mean! I have just brought the sony HC3 and can't wait to do some test shots with some sun light or even cloudy will do, I just need some light! I bet fireworks would have been good to film thats about it for winter i guess. Have fun!

J1mbo

Novice Member
As long as you're out in time to catch whatever little daylight we are afforded these days you should be able to get some decent stuff. Images may appear a little flat and dull, but cloudy days have the advantage making the sky act as one enormous soft-light which should give you very evenly lit pictures.
Winter days with a bright sun low on the horizon are more interesting to shoot in, but have all the problems of extreme levels of contrast and overexposure/shadowing that one might expect.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom