Wins Best Gadget !! 360!

think it should have won best HD device as well.
Sky is hardly the best value for money.

andy

Thats good, I read to much around the forums on how rubish the 360 is, nice to see it get this award as its the best console there is just now.

Im surprised there's no mobile gaming category.

put this in the fanboy ... i mean ps3 thread and it was deleted within minutes with complaints from the fanboys!

Baldybouncer said:
put this in the fanboy ... i mean ps3 thread and it was deleted within minutes with complaints from the fanboys!
Just out of intrest why would you post it in the ps3 forum in the first place? is the ps3 out to be able to compete for best gadget then? :rolleyes:

-Jay- said:
Just out of intrest why would you post it in the ps3 forum in the first place? is the ps3 out to be able to compete for best gadget then? :rolleyes:

why not.

Baldybouncer said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5214200.stm

Was going to post in the PS3 forum but the kids/fanboys in there would complain!
But you did post it in the PS3 forum, and I had to delete it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the PS3, and couldn't do - the PS3 isn't released yet and so wasn't eligible for entry. Keep your comments in here!

If the Nintendo or PS was actually out, I wonder if the X360 would have still won :rolleyes:

T3 is not that big of the magazine, now Stuff is a different story. But the PSP won the best gadget in Stuff magazine during 2005.

Best HD Device: Sky HD?

Really? I'm sure I read on here that the IQ is poor and the audio is only in stereo? £299 for the box is a con anyway... (IMO)

Good news for the 360 though, however I too think it would have been a different story if the PS3 and Wii were out now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom