Winning Eleven UE : Online Play

Discussion in 'PS Vita Forum' started by fozziebear39, Sep 21, 2005.

Tags:
  1. fozziebear39

fozziebear39

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I know the online play for this is probably only ad-hoc mode i.e. 2 PSP's within 20m of each other.
    Is there a utility out yet for PC that lets you link up players over the internet?
    The odds of another WE9 PSP player within 20m of me is bloody remote :rotfl:

2. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,012
    if your at home mate your better off playing PC PES4 Online than with a PSP. if not at home but near internet access that would be cool but i dont know of a prog that does it

3. lightbulb

lightbulb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    There are two apps that can do what you're asking, Xlink Kai Evolution 7 and XBconnect.

Xbconnect supports Xbox and the PSP. Xlink supports the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and the PSP.

I have given Xlink a go with the PS2 to play Gran Turismo, albeit briefly after the host disconencted. I haven't tried the PSP yet as I am still mulling over the idea of looting the wlan adapter from a PC downstairs which is wired into a cabinet :rolleyes: Might be easier to buy a cheapo belkin usb jobby :)

hth :)