Wine Racks

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hiya,

I need a 200mm wide wine rack, in white finished wood, that's also 2m high. Depth isn't an issue.

I'm really struggling so considering getting a chippie to come and make one!

Cheers

Is it 200mm w x 2metres H, that would be 20cm x 200cm. Where are you going to put it. Is it built into something or free standing.

Yes, 20cm x 200cm.

Free standing. I have a 900mm space where a 700mm wide fridge is going so need something to 'pack' out the sides.

It's either have the fridge right up against one side and a 200mm wide something the other, or have the fridge in the middle and 2x 100mm wide somethings either side, which might look better actually.

Have you thought about a pull out larder we have a small one in our kitchen and thats 19cm wide get loads of wine in it. Really good

Have you thought about a pull out larder we have a small one in our kitchen and thats 19cm wide get loads of wine in it. Really good

Yes but for what they are I think they are horribly expensive. My brother has a similar system in one of his kitchen corner units and has had the mechanism replaced about 5 times in 6 years!

And that's a Howdens kitchen, not some bodge DIY job from B&Q.

Does anyone know where you can get the single wire racks for bottles like in this picture. Fancy having a go at making something myself.

Attachments

• KWR150C.jpg
    KWR150C.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 220

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom