windtalkers

othello

Standard Member
Don`t know if many of you have seen this?But i did rather enjoy it.Good use of LFE channel or at least my neighbour thought so ;) Cage is good in it.Considering it`s a ww2 film with the yanks in it,they do recognise that the navajo indians played there part in the pacific.If you like a good war film it`s well worth a watch.good transfer 2.

Ono

I thought it was total and utter crap.

Considering it features Cage and Slater and was directed by Woo - it was the biggest let down of the year easily.

J

jrwood

Its not a bad film especially considering I think cage cant act....

but one of the main gripes I had with it was the fact that the americans seem to be able to aim perfectly from any distance while the enemy had trouble noticing the enemy creep up on them and shoot with much accuracy :blush:

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by Ian J
I was put off by the negative reviews on the IMBD site so haven't watched it.
I did type in www.imbd.com and it took me to an on-line love site. I don't know who you get your movie reviews from Ian, but if I were you, I'd stop taking advice from those Russian brides :D www.imdb.com is far more useful :p

I'm quite up for Windtalkers. I don't expect too much from it so I doubt it will disappoint. John Woo earned maximum respect a long time ago from me for Face/Off.

J

jrwood

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I did type in www.imbd.com and it took me to an on-line love site. I don't know who you get your movie reviews from Ian, but if I were you, I'd stop taking advice from those Russian brides :D www.imdb.com is far more useful :p

I'm quite up for Windtalkers. I don't expect too much from it so I doubt it will disappoint. John Woo earned maximum respect a long time ago from me for Face/Off.

I think if your a nick cage fan then this isnt a bad film, enjoyable fun but not realistic in any meaning of the word.

Lex

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I did type in www.imbd.com and it took me to an on-line love site.

laugh.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom