• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

windows task manager problem please help

bcham

Banned
when i press ctrl alt delete,my task manager minimizes in my task bar,when i right click on it to maxamize nothing happens, it just stays in the task bar at the bottom,if i double click it nothing happens,so i cant open it.any sugestions.:lease:

sbowler

Can you open it by rightclicking on the toolbar and then choosing task manager? if it opens goto the options tab and untick "hide when minimized", And tick "always on top".

bcham

Banned
Can you open it by rightclicking on the toolbar and then choosing task manager? if it opens goto the options tab and untick "hide when minimized", And tick "always on top".

it just minimizes when i try to open it from toolbar it wont open.if i right click on it none of the options work,

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom