1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Media WM9 CCF/GML's? Can't find any!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Goof, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Goof

Goof
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have just spent over an hour looking through here, AVS, MYHTPC resources and Google for some combination of files that will let me operate windows media player with my HCPC/Pronto/Girder.

So far I have come up with almost nothing, just a WM9 GML file on it's own (but I obviously still need a Pronto CCF file to tie in with that).

So could anyone point me in the right direction or post there files?

TIA :)

2. JohnS

JohnS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Dont have a WM but I am using winamp with an album list plug in via girder/usb uirt and pronto if thats any good?

3. Goof

Goof
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi John,

Thanks for the offer, was actually just discussing the same thing over at AVS as things were going a bit slow here.

It never dawned on me that I should just switch to a better supported app...but then WMP does the job fine. Seems going with Winamp would be easier though and I know where to get files for that, thanks :)

4. JohnS

JohnS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    It was tha album list plugin for winamp that really helped me go with winamp as an easy to use solution.

Playing with xlobby now with a PPC, it displays album cover art on the display and updates really quick, it uses winamp in the background.