Windows 2 in 1 buying advice needed

Keithhampson

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi I have not had a laptop for 5 years, its all changed now, I have an Android tablet and was wanting something a little newer and bigger, I like the idea of a windows 10 2 in 1, it has a SSD of 128gb, Are these tablets or laptops? it has no dvd drive so how do I load software on to it? Can I use an external DVD drive to do this? also are they the same as the laptops I used to use these 2 in 1 systems? and get sluggish with age and also need auntivirus software installing? Sorry new to all this again, I have used chromebooks in the past and these started up instantly but I'm unsure if these do the same. Mainly it will be used for word processing, and browsing the web, streaming youtube and so on, I'm no gamer but I like the screen quality of this laptop.

this is the laptop I am looking at:

LENOVO YOGA 510 14" Full HD 2 in 1 with faster SSD storage - White

thank you for any help you can give me

That's not a laptop, it's a Windows tablet with a keyboard.

Apart from that it is Windows 10, so will function as any PC does with Windows 10. So you can install antivirus if you wish or not.

You'd load software onto it by downloading it. A lot of PC software is going this way. Failing that you may be able to connect an external drive to it if it has the right connections.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom