• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Windows 10/Xbox gaming tablet!

bellso

Pretty bonkers design, but damn cool if the buttons/controllers are comfy to use!! Can't see them selling many, but nice that Windows and Xbox can work together.

I shall be sticking with my Surface Pro3 to stream and a 'normal' controller!

LINX Vision 8 Gaming Tablet - 32 GB

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Found this thread out to say I picked one of these up for just £69 from argos on ebay.

Linx Vision 8 Inch LED 1.84 GHz 2GB WiFi Windows 10 Tablet - Black -From Argos | eBay

s-l500.jpg

It streams xbox to the tablet. Also a full win10 tablet, and can also stream PS4 with a DS4 adapter

anyone got one or used one?

Ok for a play about.

Cant find any professional videos about it, just folk in their bedrooms, but at least this one shows it streaming the xbox

Last edited:

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Found this thread out to say I picked one of these up for just £69 from argos on ebay.

Linx Vision 8 Inch LED 1.84 GHz 2GB WiFi Windows 10 Tablet - Black -From Argos | eBay

s-l500.jpg

It streams xbox to the tablet. Also a full win10 tablet, and can also stream PS4 with a DS4 adapter

anyone got one or used one?

Ok for a play about.

Cant find any professional videos about it, just folk in their bedrooms, but at least this one shows it streaming the xbox

I've got one, it's not a bad piece of it at all for the price. Fully functional Windows 10 tablet, streams nicely from the Xbox although I find it needs a very strong signal to avoid stuttering problems. The controller dock is ok but the thumbstick positioning isn't quite so intuitive and I find them a little oversensitive. I struggle on anything that requires precision with it such as FPS.

I tend to use it for being a lazy **** in bed at night and mess about on, many a sleepless night I've ended up running a few trade routes on Elite Dangerous using it.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Arrived today, will have a play later

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Im still updating the thing!

Not home yet either so will update tomorrow probably when ive had a play at home with xbox.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
had a play last night....

did not like this.

First off the tablet is under powered, its just slow and unresponsive, took all day to update windows, then was slow in things like turning on and off.

Connecting to the xbox was easy, but the controller in the hands just isnt comfy.

Nice idea but just not exicuted well.

Probably work very well with a Powerful MS surface tablet and a normal xbox controller.

whufc4ever76

Can you connect a normal controller to it (wired or wireless?)
Me and my brother use these Windows 10 Tablets, which you can hook your Xbox Controller up to. I find that mine only runs smoothly if no-one else is using wi-fi, but overall, does a very good job whilst SWMBO is watching "her TV"!!
Linx Tablet 1.jpg

Linx Tablet.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom