Promoted Win The Ultimate Football Festival Bundle with BOTB!

What item would you most like to see BOTB offer in their lifestyle competition?

• MK MP300 THX Ultra 2 Speaker Package

Votes: 32 8.7%
  • Sony VPL-VW760ES 4K Laser Projector

Votes: 82 22.3%
  • Sony KD77A1BAEP 77" 4K OLED TV

Votes: 213 58.0%
  • Zero SR ZF14.4 Electric Motorbike

Votes: 32 8.7%
  • Other - please comment below

Votes: 8 2.2%

• Total voters

Promoted Content Poster

Promoted Content
Reaction score
We’ve put together everything that you and your mates will need with this amazing kit worth £6,400!

The BOTB Football Festival Bundle!

Do you like football? Do you like the world? Do you like cups? Well then you’ll love this amazing Global Football Festival bundle prize!

world-cup-bundle-3.jpg

We’ve put together everything that you and your mates will need to watch England get eliminated in the first round (or maybe not, who knows!) including all this amazing kit:

• Samsung QE75Q9FNA 75” QLED Ultra HD telly (£5999)
  • Samsung HW-K850 3.1.2 Wireless Sound Bar (£799)
  • Autonumis A209179 Beer Fridge – FULL OF BEER!!!!! (£499)
  • £250 Deliveroo Voucher
  • 5 x International Football Shirts (£300)
  • Official World Cup Football (£130)
Prize RRP: £7,978

world-cup-bundle-1.jpg

Get your tickets for just 40p here!

BOTB have a whole range of gadgets in their new lifestyle competition, including an Apple Bundle, Drone Bundle and 77 inch OLED TV! View all the cool stuff here.

world-cup-bundle-2.jpg

Attachments

• BOTB Logo.jpg
    BOTB Logo.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 21,682
Last edited by a moderator:
All things you may associate with football and then a Zero SR ZF14.4 Electric Motorbike :p

I voted other and would like to see a pocket book of field mushrooms added to the list.

Ana De Armas wrapped in nothing but a pink bow.

All things you may associate with football and then a Zero SR ZF14.4 Electric Motorbike :p

I voted other and would like to see a pocket book of field mushrooms added to the list.

I'll be one of the 3 voting for that then...:laugh:

While everyone else is watching 22 millionaires kick a bag of air about, I'll be out on the traffic-free roads. Oh yeah! :clap:

Anyone actually entered? Seen this is worldwide and not the usual UK only bollocks, so I might do 20 tickets for €9.

The question is, is it legit? I've been on the site and they've given away a 100k+ car (Bentley Continental) + 20k cash. To do that and make a profit you need a whole lot of entrants.

Anyone actually entered? Seen this is worldwide and not the usual UK only bollocks, so I might do 20 tickets for €9.

The question is, is it legit? I've been on the site and they've given away a 100k+ car (Bentley Continental) + 20k cash. To do that and make a profit you need a whole lot of entrants.
They are a big organisation. I've seen telly ads.

I'd like to know how many tickets need to be sold before the draw.

Odds of winning please?

What the hell is BOTB?

Best of the Best PLC is a Dream Car and Lifestyle Competition company that has been operating in major UK airports since 1999. The company gives a Dream Car away every week, and to date has handed the keys over to more than £22m worth of prizes. Wikipedia

I'd like a car, to be won by me by the weekend, please :)

Best of the Best PLC is a Dream Car and Lifestyle Competition company that has been operating in major UK airports since 1999. The company gives a Dream Car away every week, and to date has handed the keys over to more than £22m worth of prizes. Wikipedia

That explains it then, I haven't been to any 'major UK airports' for years :)

Cheers!

They also turn up at our local shopping centre from time to time and stick some fancy car outside House of Fraser and continually tell people not to touch it :)

I am not, didn't on the last one when the tickets were a lot more either.

I'll give it a shot for a tenner. I'd sell it all on bar the beer fridge. :D

'Beer' fridge is actually full of Stella, Smirnoff Ice and Blue WKD - classy..... :(

Then you've got what's basically an LCD TV with fancy letters added to it.... :(

And then you've got a 'pretend' surround sound system....... :(

If its a 'paid entry' national/international raffle, at least make the prizes good, no?

Let me top up your half empty glass for you... :laugh:

Is this actually legal?

If I read the guidance on the gambling commission website it would suggest not because it states that a prize competition must prevent a number of people from entering or winning by having an element of skill. If it doesn’t then it falls into the category of a lottery which must be for good causes.

Now I have seen these guys selling tickets for cars at airports so I would assume that they know what they are doing, but interestingly that is the only place I have seen them and they have always been airside beyond passport control.

It could be that they are a foreign company and therefore, not bound by UK rules.

They are a big company so I suspect that it is all above board even if it is not that clear.

Cheers,

Nigel

Okay, I stand corrected. Apparently there is a skill element - a spot the ball competition. The mistake I made is the link that I followed from above

BOTB have a whole range of gadgets in their new lifestyle competition, including an Apple Bundle, Drone Bundle and 77 inch OLED TV! View all the cool stuff here.

Takes you straight to adding tickets to the basket for 40p a go - so it looked like a lottery to me.

Last edited:
Is this actually legal?

If I read the guidance on the gambling commission website it would suggest not because it states that a prize competition must prevent a number of people from entering or winning by having an element of skill. If it doesn’t then it falls into the category of a lottery which must be for good causes.

Now I have seen these guys selling tickets for cars at airports so I would assume that they know what they are doing, but interestingly that is the only place I have seen them and they have always been airside beyond passport control.

It could be that they are a foreign company and therefore, not bound by UK rules.

Cheers,

Nigel

:rtfm:

for each Ticket that you have purchased, you will need to complete a Spot the Ball challenge
onscreen, which shall operate as follows:
(i) you will be shown a sporting photograph which will not contain a ball;
(ii) using all the information shown in the sporting photograph displayed on the computer
screen use your skill and judgement to correctly identify the grid square within which you
consider the Judge will decide, is the most likely position for the centre of the ball if one
had been present in the image;
(iii) click on the screen to mark this spot (you can see your spot's coordinates on the screen).
The computer will register this spot as your entry into the Competition
('Spot the Ball Challenge');
(c) you may repeat the process for the Spot the Ball Challenge for as many entries as you wish to
make, up to the specified limit. You will require one Ticket for each entry.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom