Summer of Sport Competition

Summer of Sport Competition

Win over £5,000 worth of home entertainment gadgets including a TV and projector
@Miss Mandy. Dead jealous but well done on your win. Can fully agree with all posts regarding a long standing member winning.

Carl.

I just went back to the first page to see what epic prizes you won......enjoy :D

Thanks Desmo. :)
The Roku stick arrived today, bug that'll probably be passed on to my brother, he's just moved house and will get more use out of it than I will.
I've got to get the TV sorted out somehow now though. It just won't fit in my house anywhere so I've got to sell it on, but I'm worried out posting it here incase anyone thinks I'm being ungrateful or profiteering.
On the plus side I've persuaded the family that having a projector in the lounge is a great idea. My dad wasn't bothered either way, and my mum said as log as she can watch Top Gun on it she's happy!!

i dont think you should worry about selling.... its your stuff to sell/drop kick through the window as you see fit :D

Agreed, I doubt there are many of us on here that would have been able to use all of it, some folks just need something to grumble about :)

Your mum sounds epic :laugh:

She is, but I realise you were referring to someone else :cool:

Some more bits have arrived. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408103576.738236.jpg

The Roku stick arrived today, bug that'll probably be passed on to my brother, he's just moved house and will get more use out of it than I will.
I've got to get the TV sorted out somehow now though. It just won't fit in my house anywhere so I've got to sell it on, but I'm worried out posting it here incase anyone thinks I'm being ungrateful or profiteering.
On the plus side I've persuaded the family that having a projector in the lounge is a great idea. My dad wasn't bothered either way, and my mum said as log as she can watch Top Gun on it she's happy!!

I'm sure others would have sold / traded what they weren't using too doubt anyone would think any less of you for it when 99% of us would do exactly the same

plus it's yours to do with as you please

And a sensible headed AV nut too...

Recognised the TV was too big for her property so is looking to sell on the TV. I would be hunting through RightMove instead.

Congrats on the win.

I also think most people would be happy to see Miss Mandy sell it on here so another member can benefit from it. Miss Mandy can can buy something else they prefer and some else gets a brand new TV at a good price (hopefully :))

Could always just pass it on to someone that wants it, like peeps do in the PC Section.

I know I could have used a full hdtv to replace my 720

I'm sure others would have sold / traded what they weren't using too doubt anyone would think any less of you for it when 99% of us would do exactly the same

plus it's yours to do with as you please

Would have put what I didnt use back up here as comps, was going to give 1 of the sound bars to some chap earlier in the thread if I won, but we both were out of luck hehe.

course you would :devil:

Read posts 57-60

I see no reason to let stuff sit around gathering dust, if I am not going to use it and I got it for free it isnt going to hurt me to put it back up on the site that gave it to me in the first place.

I have never gone back on my word ever.

I can completely understand that. The TV is probably going to be the only thing that I sell, most of the other gear will be used by me and my siblings.

How much for

MOD COMMENT: That's a bit pushy at the moment... Back off Tiger.

What is ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom