Summer of Sport Competition

Summer of Sport Competition

Win over £5,000 worth of home entertainment gadgets including a TV and projector
Wow, I don't know what to say, I'm so amazed right now! :)
Massive thanks to Stuart, the forum and everyone involved in the comp, its a fantastic set of prizes and it's come at a time when I really needed something to pick me up. I couldn't be happier!

Well done you :)

I'll bet you have fun going through your Disney collection with that lot :)

Well done Mandy... Kinda hate your guts right now... But well done nonetheless :(

crabby

Thanks everyone! I'm very happy to have won, but currently have no idea where I'm going to put everything! :)

Oh damn it, back to the 14 inch portable

Well done Miss Mandy.

Thanks everyone! I'm very happy to have won, but currently have no idea where I'm going to put everything! :)

Congrats. Enjoy all these awesome prizes!!!

If you need some space to store stuff I am sure there is plenty in other peoples houses :)

Well done MissMandy, another one here that is pleased an established member has won. Congratulations.......:clap:

Last edited:
Congratulations, really pleased for you. I had a good win recently which didn't take up much room as it was cash. Mind you winning so much cash you don't have room for it seems like a good problem to have.

Congratulations, really pleased for you. I had a good win recently which didn't take up much room as it was cash. Mind you winning so much cash you don't have room for it seems like a good problem to have.:)

I've also had server errors and had to delete duplicate posts. I believe you :)

Big GZ to Miss Mandy, nice to see!

I've reported the server errors. I'm sure it's because the thread is linked to the competition.
As I have said lots of times (and I hope people believe me), the picking of the winner(s) is completely random (using the MySQL ORDER BY rand() function) - which is the way the competitions script also runs on several other Xenforo forums (having developed the competitions addon for AVForums, we released it for people to purchase Competitions for XenForo | XenForo Community ) - so if a moderator wins (because we can't punish them by excluding them from competitions because they volunteer to help the community) or a new member wins (having joined simply to enter competitions) or a veteran member wins or if someone who joined ages ago and only posted a couple of times wins, it is all completely random.
I was highly motivated to have the competition script do this because picking a random winner manually is a time consuming PITA.
As we run up to the end of the year we will be putting significantly more effort into organising more competitions. I hope, therefore, to be able to reserve many just for Active Members.
Thanks to all those who entered and commiserations to those who were disappointed.
There were 6,321 entrants with 99.9% getting the answer correct.
I would recommend you keep an eye on the competitions and enter as many as you can. It costs you nothing but a little bit of time and you have, I think, a better chance of winning than with many other competitions.
Thanks

Even though I am reasonably new on here I have to agree, that it is nice to see that the winner has been a member for quite a few years, Congrats to Miss Mandy and enjoy your win.

Well done @Miss Mandy

Always good to see the competition prizes going to established members who contribute to the forums.

@Miss Mandy, well done , echo all the positive sentiments .
You do realise you can't leave now. Ever !

:D

So glad it went to a regular decent member :)

Well done.. I have a perfect place in my living room for them, fear not!

Congrats @Miss Mandy, completely agree with the other comments that it was great to see the prize go to a known member and not just someone who's signed up to enter the competition.

Another to add to the list of never won anything since forever

Congrats @Miss Mandy glad to see it's went to an active member, because if it went to a 1 post newb they'd have got it both barrels :D

Thanks guys. :)
The TV arrived this morning, it makes my current 32" look small!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom