Win Mission QX-2 Bookshelf Speakers (Rosewood) worth £399

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
The Award-Winning Series: Mission QX

Mission brings its 40 years of audio expertise to an all-new speaker range.

The QX range has striking looks and impressive performance - offering amazing value in both hi-fi and AV set-ups.

Advanced new designs and extensive, exacting listening tests have evolved a loudspeaker that offers exciting and dramatic performance, no matter what style of music or movies, you prefer.

AVForums 9 out of 10 Best Buy Award Winner.

What HiFi Best Bookshelf Speakers; awarded 5 stars.

Winner of the Hi-Fi Choice Group Test award for the QX-2 model, the QX series perfectly combines performance and value.

Hi-Fi Choice Group Test Winner April 2018: "The Mission QX2 punches so far above its entirely reasonable price."

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member
Haha I see you changed the question and answer, I was just typing out the fact that the possible answers were wrong as it got pulled

Paul7777x

Distinguished Member
I saw a pair of these last weekend. Didn’t get to hear them alas.

They are surprisingly good looking for a two way speaker.

I don’t know if it’s a trick of the proportions, or the lack of grill holes, or the shiny top, a combination of all three and other bits; or what?

And the new tweeter looks like a serious bit of engineering.

They are striking without being at all brusque about it. And look at least twice as expensive as they are.

Excellent design job.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom