Win a copy of Tremors on Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray

Win a copy of Tremors on Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray

Win a copy of Tremors on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Collector's Edition

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
TREMORS

Out Now on 4K and Blu-ray

A pulse-pounding love letter to 1950s creature features that delivers horror and humour in equal measure, Tremors is a bonafide cult classic that has grabbed audiences’ affections ever since its release and spawned a successful franchise that continues to this day.

Bursting with indelible characters, quotable dialogue and jaw-dropping special effects, Tremors is back and bigger than ever in this 4K-restored and fully loaded collectors’ edition.

To celebrate the release we are giving YOU a chance to win a copy on 4K UHD!

Read the Official AVForums Review of Tremors on 4K

Tremors, Out NOW on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™

Available to buy here:
https://arrowfilms.com/product-detail/tremors-limited-edition-uhd/FCD2089

© 2020 Arrow All Rights Reserved

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Active Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

mattthetall77

One of my favourite films, watched so many times when I was young(er) and wanting my own "god damn rec room". Most mornings I rock swmbo in the car by jumping on the side step and saying stampede Earl! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom