Win a Copy of The Girl in the Spider's Web on Blu-ray

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Golden Globe® and Emmy® winner Claire Foy (Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama, “The Crown,” 2017; Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, “The Crown,” 2018) brings to life the iconic role of Lisbeth Salander in the next exciting chapter of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo franchise, THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER’S WEB, on Digital March 16 and on DVD, Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD on March 25 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. We are giving YOU a chance to win a copy on Blu-ray™.

Director Fede Álvarez (Evil Dead; Don’t Breathe) brings insurmountable suspense and tension to the film adaptation of the fourth book of the acclaimed Millennium series to create a thrilling cinematic experience. THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER’S WEB also stars Sverrir Gudnason (Borg vs. McEnroe), Lakeith Stanfield (Get Out; Sorry to Bother You, TV’s “Atlanta”), Sylvia Hoeks (Blade Runner 2049) and Stephen Merchant (Logan; Hot Fuzz).

Watch the trailer here:

THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB is on Blu-ray™ March 25

© 2019 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment All Rights Reserved

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

I can't see in that trailer anything about getting across a frozen lake!

I can't see in that trailer anything about getting across a frozen lake!

Ditto, I just had a blind guess a few days ago, but having just seen the new trailer it's just as well that I went out and purchased a copy. :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom