Win a copy of The Death of Superman on Blu-ray™

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
See the Man of Steel face his most formidable foe yet in The Death of Superman, available on Digital Download July 24 and Blu-ray™ and DVD August 6! To celebrate the release, we are giving YOU the chance to win a copy on Blu-ray™!

The Death of Superman ultimately finds Superman in a fight to the finish when the Man of Steel becomes the only hero who can stand in the way of the monstrous creature Doomsday and his unstoppable rampage of destruction.

As the inaugural film in the DC Universe Movies series, Superman Doomsday told an abridged version of “The Death Of Superman,” DC Comics’ landmark 1992-93 comic phenomenon. But with a runtime of 75 minutes, the film focused on a core, singular storyline. The new, animated The Death of Superman, the first of a two-part film experience that will conclude with Reign of the Supermen in early 2019, restores many of the moments and characters that fans hold dear to their hearts.

Watch the incredible trailer here:

Own The Death of Superman on Digital Download July 24 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD August 6

For further information on The Death of Superman join us on Facebook or follow us @WarnerBrosUK

The Death of Superman © 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved

© DC Comics

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are subscribed to our newsletter.
Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

Why am I "not eligible to enter this competition"?

I seem to be ineligible forthis one too. Not sure why as I fulfil all the criteria listed in the "why am I not eligible?" FAQ.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom