Win a copy of The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It on Blu-ray

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer

Explore the terrifying new chapter from The Conjuring Universe when The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do Itarrives on 4K UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD September 6th, and you could win a copy of the film on Blu-ray!

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.

The film is directed by Michael Chaves (“The Curse of La Llorona”) and stars Vera Farmiga (“Annabelle Comes Home,” TV’s “Bates Motel”) and Patrick Wilson (“Annabelle Comes Home,” “The Nun”).

Watch the first 10 minutes here:

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It is available on Digital now and arrives on 4K UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD September 6th.

© 2021 Warner All Rights Reserved

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Novice Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom