Blu-ray Reviewer

DISCOVER THE ORIGINS OF THE ICONIC G.I. JOE HERO
IN THE ACTION-PACKED, EDGE-OF-YOUR-SEAT
ADVENTURE

SNAKE EYES
G.I. JOE ORIGINS

AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD & KEEP FROM THE 3RD NOVEMBER

ON 4K ULTRA HD+BLU-RAY™, BLU-RAY™ & DVD FROM THE 15TH NOVEMBER

SNAKE EYES: G.I. JOE ORIGINS will be available to Download & Keep from the 3rd November and on 4K Ultra HD+Blu-ray™ , Blu-ray™ and DVD on the 15th November from Paramount Home Entertainment. Fans can also purchase a 4K Ultra HD +Blu-ray™ in a collectible SteelBook® and complete their G.I. JOE movie collection with a 3-Movie giftset that includes G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra, G.I. JOE: Retaliation, and SNAKE EYES: G.I. JOE ORIGINS on Blu-ray or DVD.

WE ARE GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN A COPY ON BLU-RAY

The SNAKE EYES: G.I. JOE ORIGINS Download & Keep*, 4K Ultra HD+Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™ and DVD releases are packed with explosive special features that delve into the world of SNAKE EYES and the mysterious Arashikage clan. Discover the secrets of SNAKE EYES’ legendary sword, Morning Light, in an all-new short film exclusive to the home entertainment release. Plus, go behind-the-scenes to find out what it took to bring the iconic hero’s origin story to life, meet the fan-favourite heroes and villains of the G.I. JOE universe, dive into the elite warrior world of the Arashikage clan, and watch deleted scenes not shown in cinemas.

The 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Discs™ also boast a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack remixed specifically for the home to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, and the 4K Ultra HD disc features Dolby Vision™ high dynamic range (HDR), which delivers greater brightness and contrast, as well as a fuller palette of rich colours.

Read the Official AVF Review here: Snake Eyes 4K Blu-ray Review

Watch the Trailer for here:

Available to Download & Keep from the 3rd November and on 4K Ultra HD+Blu-ray™ , Blu-ray™ and DVD on the 15th November.

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Active Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom