Win a copy of Raging Fire on Blu-ray

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
CINEASIA

RAGING FIRE

Trinity CineAsia is proud to announce their first 4K Ultra HD release, exclusively from Zavvi, for action masterpiece Raging Fire starring international superstar Donnie Yen (Ip Man, Flash Point) and marking the final film of late director Benny Chan (Invisible Target, Call of Heroes).

Now showing in selected UK cinemas, it will be available as a Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook, showcasing this modern action classic in all its cinematic glory. Available from 31st January, it's now available for pre-order from Zavvi

We are giving YOU the chance to win a copy on Blu-ray

Get ready for Raging Fire, an action-packed, modern Hong Kong crime classic starring international superstar Donnie Yen (Ip Man 1-4, Flash Point, Rogue One) also marking the final film of writer and director Benny Chan (Invisible Target, Call of Heroes).

While conducting a raid to arrest a drug lord, police encounter a group of masked thugs. In a violent act of sabotage, the gang steals the drugs and murders the police officers on the scene. Arriving late, Inspector Cheung Shung-bong (Donnie Yen) is devastated to see the brutal aftermath, discovering the cop killers are led by Ngo (Nicholas Tse, New Police Story, Shaolin), his former protégé. Once a rising star in the police who was driven to a life of crime, he now bears a grudge. As their fates become entangled again, a score will be settled once and for all.

Packed full of exhilarating action and Yen's signature world class fight scenes, Raging Fire is one of the best Hong Kong movies of recent times and a throwback to the golden age of action cinema.

The 2 disc Raging Fire Steelbook (including 4K UHD disc + Blu-ray) includes:
  • • 2160p Ultra High Definition
  • • DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 & 2.0 with Cantonese audio and English subtitles
  • • 6 x "Making of" featurettes (UHD + Blu-ray)
  • • 3 x trailers (UHD + Blu-ray)
  • • 4 x Behind the scenes clips (UHD exclusive)
  • • Collectable booklet featuring new writing on Benny Chan and the stars

Read the Official AVF Review of Raging Fire HERE

Watch the Trailer here:

Raging Fire is now showing in selected UK cinemas. Available on 4K Ultra HD exclusively from Zavvi from 31st January, and on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital platforms

Pre-order from Zavvi: Raging Fire Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

© 2021 CineAsia All Rights Reserved

Social Media tags
#RagingFire
Twitter @cineasiauk
Facebook @cineasiauk
Instagram @cineasiauk

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Novice Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

bunyboy

Am I missing something or are none of the multiple choice answers in the competition question quite correct? I've looked over the review and none seem to fit!?

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Am I missing something or are none of the multiple choice answers in the competition question quite correct? I've looked over the review and none seem to fit!?

It’s in the first line mate.

bunyboy

Hmm. Thanks for the tip. That was the most similar but I was looking for a direct quote rather than a half paraphrase.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic 2022 OLED TV hands-on, Picture Settings Discussions, Hi-Fi and AV News & More
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom