Win a copy of My Brilliant Friend Series 3 on DVD

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
ACORN MEDIA INTERNATIONAL

Win a copy of My Brilliant Friend - Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay: Series 3 on DVD

My Brilliant Friend: Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay Season 3 arrives on DVD and digital 2 May from Acorn Media International.

We are giving YOU the chance to win a copy on DVD

The award-winning Neapolitan novels by renowned author Elena Ferrante tell an epic tale of love, loss, hardships, and the enduring power of female friendship with breath-taking vigour. After its run on Sky, the third series of this Italian adaptation My Brilliant Friend: Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay arrives on DVD and digital 2 May from Acorn Media International.

Set in the 1970s, series three finds Lila struggling to hold her life together as a single mother, with an unrelenting job in a factory after leaving her abusive husband. Meanwhile, having spread her wings to study in Pisa, Elena has become a successful author and is welcomed into an affluent and prosperous world.

Elena and Lina must navigate a stream of hopes and uncertainties in a rapidly changing world with a seemingly limitless number of possibilities. They drift in and out of one another’s lives as they contend with new challenges – but as ever, remain bound to one another by a ferocious and unbreakable bond, where passions and rivalries flicker beneath the surface...

This compelling and commanding adaptation is an expertly crafted exploration of human connection, the inexplicable bonds that make and break us, and Those Who Leave and Those and Stay with us. Delve into the spellbinding world of Lina and Elena’s fervent friendship for a remarkable and unforgettable journey – the kind of story which promises to stay with you long after you have left it.

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Novice Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom